300 EFT Tapping Statements for Healing the Self
We live in a complex world with multiple influences. At birth, it starts with our parents and soon afterwards, the influence of other family members (grandparents, siblings, etc.), TV shows, cartoon characters, commercials, and peers.
As we get older, we have the influences of teachers, coaches, tutors, television and movie stars, pop stars, sports heroes, and so many other influences.
- Who are you? Who is your authentic self? Do you know?
- Are you living your version of your life or someone else’s?
- Are you first or last on your priority list? Are your needs as important as others?
- Do you live a fulfilling life?
- Do you feel you matter, that you care about you? Do you accept yourself just the way you are?
When Pete was offered a promotion at work and wasn’t excited about something he had worked so hard to accomplished, he knew he needed to find some answers. He thought he was living his mother’s version of his life. He didn’t know what brought him joy.
With the help of EFT Tapping and an EFT Practitioner, Pete was able to discover his version of his life, what brought him joy, and how to live a fulfilling life.
This Workbook provides information about EFT Tapping as well as 300 EFT Tapping statements that can be combined into tapping scripts.