Create Joy Everyday with EFT Tapping Statements
Our lives are crazy busy sometimes. Lots of demands on our time and energy. Wouldn’t it be more fun to enjoy our lives as we move through our lives?
Our joy is our responsibility.
Just recently in a class I asked the students to list their joys. Some had difficulty doing so! They didn’t know what brought them joy.
Each and every day, discover your joy…then create that which brings you joy!
Tapping Statements for Finding Joy:
* I don’t know what brings me joy.
* There isn’t enough time in the day to pursue joy.
* Joy is not a priority in my life.
* Others rob me of my joy.
* Others are suppose to create my joy for me.
* I’m too depressed to be joyful.
* Being joyful makes me a target.
© Tessa Cason, 2020.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here