Do What Will Make Money or What You Love?
Research followed a group of 1,500 people over a period of twenty years. At the outset of the study, the group was divided into Group A, 83% of the sample, who were embarking on a career chosen for the prospects of making money now in order to do what they wanted later and Group B, the other 17% of the sample, who had chosen their career path for the reverse reason. They were going to pursue what they wanted to do now and worry about the money later.
The data showed some startling revelations:
* At the end of the twenty years, 101 of the 1,500 (appx. 7%) had become millionaires.
* Of the millionaires, all but one – 100 of the 101 – were from Group B, the group that had chosen to pursue what they loved.
* Begin doing what you love to do now. Tomorrow may never come.
* Life is short. Do what brings you joy now.
* The potential of earning more money occurs when we do what we love.
* We never work a day when we do what we love to do.
Source: Blotnick Srully, Getting Rich Your Own Way
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here