EFT Tapping for Abandonment with EFT Tapping Statements
Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together.
Throughout our lives, we will all experience abandonment. The abandonment may be the result of someone dying and/or the ending of a relationship. No matter the circumstances of the abandonment, our heart has been crushed. Putting our heart back together after it has been crushed is not always an easy thing to do.
Would you bargain, beg, do anything to get them to come back? Is your craving, longing, and yearning for them unbearable? Do you feel you are a worthless failure for losing the most important person in your life?
The beliefs we have about ourselves and our self worth will determine how we move through the pain, disappointment, regret, anger, self recrimination, and all the other emotions we feel after being abandoned and/or a relationship ends.
Our beliefs determine if we will learn valuable lessons that we can apply to the next relationship. Our beliefs determine how successful we navigate the abandonment.
EFT tapping which stands for Emotional Freedom Technique can change dysfunctional beliefs and desensitize painful emotions. The process is painless, simple, and quick.
Subscribers: In the next couple of days, you will be receiving an email from me offering a list of all the EFT Tapping Statements I have for Abandonment.
EFT tapping statements for abandonment:
* My life is over without them.
* I just am not lovable enough.
* My future seems/is hopeless.
* I lack the ability to attract love.
* I was not good enough for them.
* My confidence is down the drain.
* My heart is broken beyond repair.
* I feel as if I have been stabbed in the heart.
* I am shattered that this relationship ended.
* There is something terribly wrong with me.
* My hopes and dreams have been shattered.
* I feel utterly defeated by their abandonment.
* I attach to my partners with emotional epoxy.
* I will bargain, beg, do anything to get them to come back.
* My craving, longing, and yearning for them is unbearable.
© Tessa Cason, 2020.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here