EFT Tapping for Change Includes Tapping Statements
“The very things we now wish that we could hold onto and keep safe from change were themselves originally produced by changes. And many of those changes, in their day, looked just as daunting as any in the present do. No matter how solid and comfortable and necessary the status quo feels today, it was once new, untried and uncomfortable. Change is not only the path ahead, but it is also the path behind us, the one which we traveled along to wherever we are now trying to stay.”
Change is that time in our lives when we reinvent ourselves; a time we re-evaluate aspects of ourselves and our lives. It is a time in which we discard the old and outdated ways of being and adopt a more timely and appropriate self.
Michelangelo said, “Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it. Carving is easy. You just go down to the skin and stop.”
Just as Michelangelo chipped away the marble to find David, we are chipping away at our layers to find ourselves. We are the block of stone as well as the sculptor, the artist. We are the person sculpting and shaping our lives.
The one constant we will have in this lifetime is change. The manner in which we greet change, our beliefs about change, and how easily we allow the change will determine the amount of ease or pain we experience throughout the change. With each change we will experience many emotions…fear, excitement, confidence, anger, peace, joy, emptiness, dread, and so many more.
Subscribers: You will be receiving an email tomorrow offering a list of all the EFT Tapping Statements I have for Change.
15 EFT Tapping Statements for Change:
* I don’t know how to change.
* I’ve lost interest in everything.
* I don’t know my purpose in life.
* My self-confidence has tanked.
* I allow my fears to paralyze me.
* Change fills my life with turmoil.
* I am afraid to commit to one path.
* I get stuck going through change.
* My life has been on constant hold.
* Change is hard and overwhelming.
* I don’t have the courage to change.
* Change is frightening and stressful.
* I don’t have a clear idea of who I am.
* I don’t believe I can have what I want.
* I don’t embrace nor welcome change.
© Tessa Cason, 2020.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here