EFT Tapping for Change (Part 1)
If you keep doing what you have always done, you will keep getting what you have always gotten.
FREE Kindle Download
15 September 2021
12:01 AM – 11:59 PM PST (give or take 30 minutes)
Change is that time in our lives when we reinvent ourselves; a time we re-evaluate aspects of ourselves and our lives. It is a time in which we discard the old and outdated ways of being and adopt a more timely and appropriate self.
If change was easy, we would have changed a long time ago. Many times our beliefs stand in the way of our changing and change ends up being difficult and overwhelming. Then when we try to change, our lives seem to end up in turmoil. We know change is an opportunity to grow, but… We end up not wanting change to happen at all!
EFT tapping (EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique) allows us to address dysfunctional emotions and the beliefs that cause the dysfunctional behavior. EFT will allow us to delete the mis-beliefs for lasting change. Below are four EFT tapping statements to tap out.
EFT tapping statements for change:
* I fear the unknown.
* I don’t want to change.
* I’m not ready to change.
* I’m not willing to change.
* I don’t do change gracefully.
* I don’t know my purpose in life.
* I allow my fears to paralyze me.
* I am afraid to commit to one path.
* My life has been on constant hold.
* I get stuck going through change.
* Change is hard and overwhelming.
* Change is frightening and stressful.
* I don’t believe I can have what I want.
* Changing my life is very overwhelming.
* I resist the changes I know I need to make.
© Tessa Cason, 2021.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here