EFT Tapping for Emotional Eating with EFT Tapping Statements
“Being overweight helps many fearful people feel as if they are invisible. They seek ways to sabotage themselves in order to return to the safety that their excess weight provides.”
EFT Tapping Statements for Emotional Eating:
* I eat when I feel inferior to others.
* I use food to soothe my loneliness.
* It is impossible for me to lose weight.
* Food is the only way I nurture myself.
* I will never be able to lose the weight.
* I reward myself with my favorite foods.
* I’ve given up on my dreams and myself.
* I am destined to be overweight forever.
* I can’t resist the foods I crave the most.
* I am not conscious of what or when I eat.
* I’m tired of dieting and always having to diet.
* I am angry that I gain weight just by breathing.
* The only way to lose weight is to starve myself.
* I’m tired of the stares I get for being overweight.
* I am angry that I am ignored because of my weight.
FREE Kindle Download 15 September 2020 – 700 EFT Tapping Statements for Weight, Emotional Eating, and Food Cravings.
© Tessa Cason, 2020.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here