EFT Tapping Statements for Accepting Our Uniqueness and Being Different with EFT Tapping Statements
You are unique and if that is not fulfilled, then something wonderful has been lost.
If you were your unique self, do you fear being rejected, alone, or labeled as “undesirable?” Or maybe it’s being laughed at and ridiculed for being different and unique?
It’s difficult to suppress the authentic, real self and be happy and fulfilled.
When we play our lives safe and suppress our uniqueness, we end up feeling anxious, fearful, angry, powerless, hopeless, and depressed.
Is it possible to accept our uniqueness and being different? I think it is. Dysfunctional, mis-beliefs might be preventing you from accepting our uniqueness. EFT Tapping can help.
FREE Kindle Download 15 January 2021 – 100 EFT Tapping Statements for Accepting Our Uniqueness and Being Different
EFT Tapping Statements:
* It is not okay/safe to be unique.
* I will be bullied if I am different.
* Being unique makes me a target.
* It is safer to be like everyone else.
* I will be ridiculed for being different.
* It’s lonely being unique and different.
* I won’t fit in and belong if I am different.
* I will be laughed at if I thought I was unique.
© Tessa Cason, 2021.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here