EFT Tapping Statements for Self-defeating Behaviors
“Those on top of the mountain did not fall there.”
Life is a challenge and sometimes we make the challenges more difficult by our self-defeating behaviors.
* Have you spoken harshly to someone you love and the minute the words were out of your mouth you wish you could take them back?
* Are you reluctant to acknowledge your worth for fear someone will think you arrogant?
* Do you resist setting goals for fear that others will think of you as a failure if you are not able to achieve the goal?
* Do you feel this is the best life will be for you…that your life will never be great?
It seems there are hundreds of ways we can make ourselves wrong. The beliefs we have about ourselves, our worth, and/or our confidence will determine the strength of our character. With EFT tapping (Emotional Freedom Technique), we are able to address and delete the not-so-helpful beliefs that keep us repeating self-defeating behaviors. EFT tapping will allow us to delete the dysfunctional beliefs on a subconscious level for lasting change.
FREE Kindle Download tomorrow 15 May 2020, 300 EFT Tapping Statements for Self-defeating Behaviors, Victim, Self-pity.
EFT Tapping Statements for Self-defeating Behaviors:
* I am reluctant to set goals.
* I give up before I even start.
* I am plagued with self-doubt.
* Life will never be great for me.
* My expectations are unrealistic.
* It would be arrogant of me to think I had worth.
* I say hurtful things to people I really care about.
© Tessa Cason, 2020.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here