Emotional Significance of Craving Bread with EFT Tapping Statements
The biggest seller is cookbooks and the second is diet books – how not to eat what you’ve just learned how to cook.
Our food cravings are trying to tell us something and it’s not about the foods. Food cravings are symptoms. They are not the issue. Food cravings are symptoms of deeper issues in our lives. They are indications of what we need to heal.
Emotional Significance of Craving Bread:
* Want to fill an inner emptiness.
* Feeling unsatisfied with life.
* Look for calm, comfort, and/or reassurance.
* Attempt to soothe tension, stress, and/or anxiety.
* Desire to ease pain.
* Desire to slow down.
* Can be calming and relaxing.
A craving for bread may emerge when we are missing encouragement, assurance, and support a friend would provide.
The only way to truly end food cravings is to heal the cause.
To heal our food cravings we have to recognize, acknowledge, address, desensitize, and/or delete the thoughts, emotions, and memories that propel us toward the foods we crave.
Healing begins with an awareness of our actions and an understanding of the triggers that lead to the action. Knowing the significance of our food cravings can provide insights into what we really are craving.
To heal our food cravings, we need to heal the underlying cause…our dysfunctional beliefs and emotions.
EFT Tapping Statements for Bread:
* My life is not satisfying or fulfilling.
* Eating bread fills the void I feel inside.
* Bread is comforting when I feel lonely.
* I crave bread when I feel overwhelmed.
* I don’t know what I need to feel fulfilled.
* I crave bread when I want to be comforted.
© Tessa Cason, 2020.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here