Emotional Significance of Craving Crunchy/Crispy with EFT Tapping Statements
Dedication, commitment, and effort are needed to accomplish anything worthwhile. We need to work hard if we want to achieve success, to accomplish anything worthwhile. Losing weight and taking care of ourselves is no exception.
Our food cravings are trying to tell us something and it’s not about the foods. Food Cravings are symptoms. They are not the issue. Food cravings are symptoms of deeper issues in our lives. They are indications of what we need to heal.
Emotional Significance of Craving Crunchy/Crispy:
* Stress relief.
* To add “texture” in our lives.
* Criticism – of self, from others, and/or towards others.
* Longing for comfort and reassurance.
* Attempt to relieve anger, irritation, anxiety, and frustration.
* Might be about anxiety, betrayal, depression, embarrassment, fear, grief, insecurity, regret, sadness, self-doubt, shame, bitterness, impatience, and/or dissatisfaction.
We might crave crunchy when we want to relieve frustration, anger, irritation, and anxiety.
The only way to truly end food cravings is to heal the cause.
To heal our food cravings we have to recognize, acknowledge, address, desensitize, and/or delete the thoughts, emotions, and memories that propel us toward the foods we crave.
Healing begins with an awareness of our actions and an understanding of the triggers that lead to the action. Knowing the significance of our food cravings can provide insights into what we really are craving.
To heal our food cravings, we need to heal the underlying cause…our dysfunctional beliefs and emotions.
EFT Tapping Statements for Crunchy/Crispy:
* Crunching relieves my stress.
* I have a tendency to be impatient.
* I am critical of myself and/or others.
* I crave crunchy foods when I am angry.
* I crave crunchy foods when I feel anxious.
* I’m sad that this is the best my life will ever be.
* I’m not sure I am living the life I want to be living.
© Tessa Cason, 2020.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here