Emotional Significance of Craving Fried/Fatty Foods with EFT Tapping Statements
Being overweight helps many fearful people feel as if they are invisible. They seek ways to sabotage themselves in order to return to the safety that their excess weight provides.
Our food cravings are trying to tell us something and it’s not about the foods. Food Cravings are symptoms. They are not the issue. Food cravings are symptoms of deeper issues in our lives. They are indications of what we need to heal.
Emotional Significance of Craving Fried/Fatty Foods:
* Desire to heal, old emotional wounds.
* Looking for self-worth and self-esteem.
* Have a feeling of emptiness.
* Desire for fulfillment, satisfaction, and a richness of life.
* Lack of inspiration in life.
* Lack of self-esteem and/or self-worth.
* Attempting to feel important.
We crave fatty foods when we are searching for a richness in our life. When we lack self worth, self esteem, and don’t feel important or worthy, we might fill the emptiness with fatty/fried foods.
The only way to truly end food cravings is to heal the cause.
To heal our food cravings we have to recognize, acknowledge, address, desensitize, and/or delete the thoughts, emotions, and memories that propel us toward the foods we crave.
Healing begins with an awareness of our actions and an understanding of the triggers that lead to the action. Knowing the significance of our food cravings can provide insights into what we really are craving.
To heal our food cravings, we need to heal the underlying cause…our dysfunctional beliefs and emotions.
EFT Tapping Statements for Fried/Fatty Foods:
* I yearn for the richness of life.
* My life is unfulfilling and empty.
* I eat fried foods when I feel unworthy.
* I lack inspiration to live a meaningful life.
* I eat fatty foods when I want to escape life.
* I don’t know how to heal my emotional wounds.
* I crave fatty/fried foods when I yearn for the richness of life.
© Tessa Cason, 2020.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here