Emotional Significance of Salty Foods with EFT Tapping Statements
A diet is the penalty we pay for exceeding the feed limit.
Our food cravings are trying to tell us something and it’s not about the foods. Food Cravings are symptoms. They are not the issue. Food cravings are symptoms of deeper issues in our lives. They are indications of what we need to heal.
Emotional Significance of Salty:
* “Salt of the earth.”
* Desire for grounding, stability, and/or security.
* Need for down time and relaxation.
* Desire to heal emotional stagnation.
* Might be about stress, anger, anxiety.
* A lack of flow in our lives.
* Desire to let go of stress.
* Desire to release emotions.
We might reach for salty foods when we need to feel more grounded and less stressed.
The only way to truly end food cravings is to heal the cause.
To heal our food cravings we have to recognize, acknowledge, address, desensitize, and/or delete the thoughts, emotions, and memories that propel us toward the foods we crave.
Healing begins with an awareness of our actions and an understanding of the triggers that lead to the action. Knowing the significance of our food cravings can provide insights into what we really are craving.
To heal our food cravings, we need to heal the underlying cause…our dysfunctional beliefs and emotions.
EFT Tapping Statements for Salty:
* My comfort zone is a rut.
* I never have time to just be.
* I crave salty foods when I am stressed.
* I am anxious when my life lacks security.
* I am fearful of moving into the unknown.
* I crave salty food when life is overwhelming.
* I don’t know how to replenish what I have lost.
© Tessa Cason, 2020.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here