Emotional Significance of Spicy with EFT Tapping Statements
Good health is more than just exercise and diet. It’s really a point of view and a mental attitude you have about yourself.
Our food cravings are trying to tell us something and it’s not about the foods. Food Cravings are symptoms. They are not the issue. Food cravings are symptoms of deeper issues in our lives. They are indications of what we need to heal.
Emotional Significance of Spicy:
* A craving and drive for intensity and excitement.
* Search for passion.
* Response to boredom.
* Wanting more adventure.
* Looking for action in our lives.
* Needing to “spice up” our life.
* Searching for drive and motivation.
* Wanting more in life and out of life.
We might crave spicy when we have a need for adventure, excitement, and passion in our lives.
The only way to truly end food cravings is to heal the cause.
To heal our food cravings we have to recognize, acknowledge, address, desensitize, and/or delete the thoughts, emotions, and memories that propel us toward the foods we crave.
Healing begins with an awareness of our actions and an understanding of the triggers that lead to the action. Knowing the significance of our food cravings can provide insights into what we really are craving.
To heal our food cravings, we need to heal the underlying cause…our dysfunctional beliefs and emotions.
EFT Tapping Statements for Spicy:
* I crave excitement.
* My life is dull and mundane.
* I crave more variety in my life.
* I am stuck in a monotonous rut.
* I feel alive when I eat spicy foods.
* I crave more excitement in my life.
* My passions are nowhere to be found.
© Tessa Cason, 2020.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here