Emotional Significance of Sweets (candy, donuts, pastries, cake, cookies, ice cream) with EFT Tapping Statements
If you keep doing what you have always done, you will keep getting what you have always gotten.
Our food cravings are trying to tell us something and it’s not about the foods. Food Cravings are symptoms. They are not the issue. Food cravings are symptoms of deeper issues in our lives. They are indications of what we need to heal.
Emotional Significance of Sweets:
* Craving for sweetness in life.
* Not feeling “sweet” enough.
* Lack of joy.
* Lack of self-care and “me” time.
* Wanting a reward.
* Seeking pleasure.
* Unable to process sadness and grief.
* Feeling that change and healing are hopeless.
* Needing a boost of energy, feeling exhausted.
* A desire to avoid disappointment.
* Cookies are hugs, pleasure, and reassurance.
* Candy is a sweet pick-me-up and reward.
We reach for sweets when our lives lack joy, pleasure, and sweetness and/or when we are depressed, disappointed, and/or fatigued.
The only way to truly end food cravings is to heal the cause.
To heal our food cravings we have to recognize, acknowledge, address, desensitize, and/or delete the thoughts, emotions, and memories that propel us toward the foods we crave.
Healing begins with an awareness of our actions and an understanding of the triggers that lead to the action. Knowing the significance of our food cravings can provide insights into what we really are craving.
To heal our food cravings, we need to heal the underlying cause…our dysfunctional beliefs and emotions.
EFT Tapping Statements for Sweets:
* My life lacks sweetness.
* My joy is nowhere to be found.
* My life is full of disappointments.
* Sweets gets me through the day.
* I eat sweets when I feel helpless.
* I deserve a sweet reward for all that I do.
* I crave sweets when I want to reward myself.
* I feel deprived if I don’t have something sweet.
© Tessa Cason, 2020.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here