Not Accepting Compliments…Is It About Deservability? With Tapping Statements
* “I am not able to receive a compliment.”
* “I deflect any compliment that comes my way.”
* “I don’t feel I deserve the compliment that I receive.
* “If they only knew me!”
When we are not able to receive a compliment, when we deflect compliments, it’s a slap in the face of the person giving the compliment. It’s as if we are saying “If you really think that, then your judgment is flawed! It sucks!”
Tapping statements for being able to receive a compliments:
* I deflect compliments.
* I am not able to receive compliments.
* I am angry when I am complimented.
* I am embarrassed when complimented.
* They wouldn’t compliment me if they only knew.
* I don’t want the attention a compliment brings.
© Tessa Cason, 2021.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here