Self Acceptance with EFT Tapping Statements
Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself, no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are, completely; the good and the bad, flaws and all.
Select from one of these three that could be your biggie in regards to Self Acceptance:
A. I have to be and do everything perfectly.
B. I am unforgivable.
C. My needs and wants aren’t important.
A or B or C will lead to either Remorse or Shame.
The Remorse or Shame will lead to (select your top three):
* Self Pity
* Lack of Self Love
* Lack of Self Esteem
* Lack of Self Confidence
* Lack of Self Respect
* Lack of Deservability
* Lack of Compassion
Which leads to Self Punishment…Not able to accept ourselves.
EFT Tapping Statements for Self Acceptance:
* It is not safe to accept myself.
* I don’t know how to accept myself.
* I am lost in my shame.
* I have to be and do everything perfectly.
* I am not forgivable.
* My needs and wants are not important.
* Anger rules my life.
* My defensiveness is instantaneous.
* I slip into martyr as if it was a glove.
* I can’t climb out of my pity hole.
* It would be selfish to love myself.
* It would be selfish to put my needs first.
* I don’t know how to earn love.
* I screw up anything and everything I try to do.
* I am a complete failure.
* I have done nothing to deserve my respect.
* The secret I keep puts deservability out of reach.
* Compassion lacks action and is for wimps.
© Tessa Cason, 2020.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here