Wisdom and Uniqueness Quiz
Wisdom: 1. The ability or result of an ability to think and act utilizing knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense, and insight. 2. Accumulated knowledge.
Unique: 1. Being the only one of its kind. 2. Without an equal or equivalent; unparalleled.
Quiz to test your Uniqueness and Wisdom. On a scale of 1 – 4 with 1 being low and 4 being high, rate the following statements in regards to you and your life (where you are now…not where you want to be).
1. ______ Courageous.
2. ______ In present time. Aware, awake, and fully conscious.
3. ______ Authentic.
4. ______ Accepting.
5. ______ Empowered.
6. ______ A problem solver and a decision maker.
7. ______ The observer of the participant. (Both the observer and participant of your life.)
8. ______ Constantly learning and growing.
9. ______ Comfortable in and with the unknown.
10. ______ Self-confident.
11. ______ Honest with self and others.
12. ______ A role model of your beliefs and values.
13. ______ Sees the big picture.
14. ______ Finds the silver lining around the dark clouds.
15. ______ Respectful of self and others.
16. ______ Have an openness and a willingness to be vulnerable.
17. ______ Listens to the heart and understands the value of the head.
18. ______ Heal your wounds.
19. ______ Acknowledge your abilities and accomplishments.
20. ______ Welcomes and pursues new challenges and opportunities.
21. ______ Pursue your own path.
22. ______ Willing to be wrong and to make mistakes.
23. ______ Comfortable being in the world.
24. ______ Willing to step out of your comfort zone.
25. ______ Know your value and worth as a unique individual.
_________ Total Score (total possible score is 100)
List the top 5 that had the highest scores:
List the lowest 5 that had the lowest scores:
A. Select one from the highest scores and give an example of why you rated it to be one of your highest scores.
B. Select one from the lowest score and give an example of why you rated it to be one of your lowest scores.
C. Those statements you listed as your lowest scores are statements that you can make into EFT tapping to increase the score.
© Tessa Cason, 2021.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here