Writing Your Own EFT Tapping Statements – Rule #1 (part 2)
Rule One: Use the tappees own words.
I’m 46 years old. I have been downsized and now I am unemployed. I have a family, a wife and three children. The kids are in their teens. The oldest just graduated from high school. I thought I would have the money to pay for his college education. And now, I can’t afford to send my son to college.
I made very good money. Since I made good money, we lived very well. Now, I have a huge mortgage, the savings are dwindling very quickly, and we are in a down economy.
I am highly skilled and these are the jobs that are not being filled by companies. So, what am I suppose to do?
My unemployment benefits are ending soon. I can’t afford the mortgage on my home. I can’t afford the food we eat each day. My credit cards are maxed out.
I’ve been searching for a job for 24 months. I send out resumes every day. I don’t even get interviews for jobs that I am highly qualified for. I would take less of a salary if I could just find a job.
I’m either over-qualified, too old, or to highly paid. When I was downsized, I thought it would be easy to find another job. I wasn’t concerned. Now I am. I was downsized shortly after the economy tanked.
EFT Tapping Statements:
1. I have been downsized and now I am unemployed.
2. I thought I would have the money to pay for my son’s college education.
3. I can’t afford to send my son to college.
4. My savings are dwindling quickly.
5. We are in a down economy.
6. The type of job I do are not being filled by companies.
7. My unemployment benefits are ending soon.
8. I can’t afford the mortgage on my home.
9. My credit cards are maxed out.
10. I don’t get interviews for jobs that I am highly qualified for.
11. I can’t find a job
12. I’m over-qualified, too old, or to highly paid.
13. I’m concerned that I won’t find a job.
Some of the statements will desensitize the emotions. Some will change the story while other statements will change the beliefs.
© Tessa Cason, 2021.
Sign up for the newsletter to receive freebies and to be notified of FREE Kindle Downloads: Sign up here
What is EFT Tapping: Click Here
How Does EFT Tapping Work: Click Here
How to Tap the Short Form of EFT Tapping: Click Here
Using a “No” or “Not” in an EFT Tapping Statement: Click Here